If you are using Ubigi in your Fiat New 500 and want to reset the password on your Ubigi account, please follow the steps below :
– In your car, turn the ignition to the on position and go to the Wi-Fi Settings on your infotainment screen :
– Tap on the Hotspot function to see the name of your vehicle’s WI-FI signal and password :
– Then, take your iPhone/iPad and go to Settings, then open WI-FI :
– Select the name of your vehicle’s WI-FI signal, then type the associated password and click on “Join” :
– You can now open the Ubigi app or go to http://ubigi.me and you will be automatically connected to your Ubigi account.
IMPORTANT : If you get the following screen at this step, please follow the instructions below:
– Clic on « Cancel » on the displayed screen, then on « Use Without Internet » and it will appear as connected to the WiFi signal :
– Once these steps completed, you can open the Ubigi app or go to http://ubigi.me and you will be automatically connected to your Ubigi account
– Once connected to your Ubigi account, click on the « Menu » button represented by a square with 3 bars at the top right hand corner :
– Go to the Settings tab, then you will be able to change the login, the email, the password and the language of your account.
Once you’ve modified your password (and other info if you wish), click on « Update » to register the changes.
If you now connect to your Ubigi account while you are not directly connected to the Wi-Fi signal of your car (ex : from a Desktop), you will need to use your new password.